Montana HVAC License

HVAC Training in Montana

Federal law requires anyone using refrigerants to hold an EPA Certification.


Montana does not require HVAC Journeyman or HVAC Contractors license.

Business registration is required.  Check with your local tax authorities.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *